- Mandarin & Macadamia Fudge (GF)
- Cherry Slice (do it with green cherries too for a great christmas look!)
- Whisky Truffles (GF)
- Mum's Boiled Fruit Cake and the Thermomix conversion, thanks to CarolineW
- Lana's Gingerbread
- Christmas Cookies (regular & Thermomix versions)
- Sunflower & Parmesan Biscuits and French Onion Crackers
- Lemon Curd
- Strawberry Sauce
- White Chocolate Rocky Road, our favourite version and the Tupperware version
- German Cookies
- Lemon Cookies (GF & Dairy free)
- Gingernut Biscuits (GF)
- Coffee Choc Friands & Lime Pistachio Friands
- Peanut Brittle & Toffees (GF)
- Marshmallows, French Jellies, Coconut Ice, Chocolate Roughs (GF)
gluten free, thermomix recipes from karen aka brazen, based in canberra australia
Follow the Leader...
Following in Tenina's footsteps of "Gourmet Gifts Made Easy" here are some ideas from me :)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great to see all those links to your own blog - you have been busy and need to be congratulated.
have a merry one.
Wow Karen, this just came up as a link on my dashboard…you have been a busy bee…but last year yes??
Hope you are well!
i think it's from 2 years ago tenina
Post a Comment