- please post a photo of your book collection on your blog, in your flickr, wherever you can and share the link in a comment here. (you can still play without a photo :))
- how many do you have? (rough is fine!)
- do you use them much? and if so how?
- share your favourites
- and if you have a favourite online site that isn't a blog please share that too!!!
- here's a link to a picture of all mine where they are pointed out and commented on
- last time i counted (over 4 years ago) i have nearly 70 plus magazines. in that time i have decluttered and got rid of some but invested in a few more lol. i still have a lot in another shelf to get rid of, including a heap of freebies if anyone's interested ;) i don't buy magazines much these days!
- i don't use them much *blush* and really only for inspiration. i admit that i generally do follow cake and cookie / biscuit recipes fairly closely the first time though.
- my favourite is my charmaine solomon asian cookbook, i'd love to update it some time! i'm also partial to jackie passmore's curry in a hurry and some of the old womens weekly ones such as the chinese cookbook etc
- mine are in the link down the bottom right of my blog of course! but the one i most go to, after tracey-leigh's recommendation, is taste.com.au
Done. Great idea btw.
Post a Comment