24.8.08

Outrageous Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

thanks to Cookie Madness for this recipe which i made during the week.

when i made the mix it seemed way too dry and i was worried that i should add more moisture somehow but couldn't make up my mind what (lol). then when they came out they were a bit dry and crumbly and didn't have all that much taste - i wasn't all that impressed.

but.... the next day they were lovely! now they're one of my favourite cookies lol the recipe will be a keeper ;)

1 comment:

Cookie Madness said...

Hi Brazen!

Thanks for trying the recipe. Since you like peanut butter cookies, you simply must try the One Bowl Peanut Butter Cookies. I posted that recipe fairly recently and it's since become my all-time favorite peanut butter cookie. The cookies are "normal" size instead of monster size, but they are so good -- and packed with peanut butter flavor. Let me know if you try them. I did a second version with chipotle that was also surprisingly good.

http://www.cookiemadness.net/?p=2000

Also, thanks for reading my blog :).

Anna