9.9.08

I <3 Spring!!! and I <3 salads!

today is just such a divine day and i am soaking up every minute of it! salad weather is just about here, and i've been getting inspired with salad recipes. salads are soooo easy and ideas are only limited by your tastes and available ingredients.

here are some ideas to get you started:

Potato, Bean & Bacon Salad


Asian Noodle Salad

Grilled Lime Chicken with Thai Salad

Cabbage Salad with an Asian Dressing

a few assorted salad links
and a few more

and the eb thread that started me thinking salad thoughts...
plus a million other salad ideas from eb

1 comment:

Dani said...

ohh you've inspired me! Must pull out my favourite salad book. I haven't done a proper meal plan in yonks but I'm doing one next week for the Bread Winner's return. Salad will feature highly I'm sure!