This is soooo much better than it sounds
(originally a WW recipe at 2 points per serve)
250g green beans, topped & tailed & cut into 2-3 cm pieces
100g mushrooms, sliced
50g onion, chopped
1 tspn garlic, minced
125g Cheddar Cheese, reduced fat
375ml milk (skim)
80g Defiance brand Scone & Damper mix
salt & pepper
1. Heat oven to 220c. Spray a 22cm pie plate with cooking spray.
2. cook beans in microwave with small amount of water for 5 minutes, drain.
3. mix beans, mushrooms, onion, garlic and cheese into pie plate.
4. beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
5. bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted between centre and edge comes out clean.
6. cool 5 minutes before cutting into 8 serving slices. Serve with tossed salad and hearty bread.
note: i haven't seen the damper mix in years. i think you could just sub with SR flour perhaps?
Post a Comment