29.12.10

How was your Christmas?

ours was quite nice :)

what was on your menu?

this year i did:

for teacher gifts:
sugared almonds
chocolate bark with christmas M&M's

and for a friend i also made choc-orange-hazelnut fudge :)

I also did a fruit cake for my dad and our neighbours

on christmas day we decided to take one course each to provide (in retrospect this wasn't the best idea as ryan ended up with nothing he wanted to eat) and I did antipasto for starters. after totally overcatering with cold meats and crackers, I also made
a cream cheese & herb roll (though it was too soft to roll properly, but very yum) i cna't find this recipe, can't remember where i got it :(
and a roasted beetroot dip

I also had made a gluten free asian noodle salad for our christmas eve party (which we did with our neighbours this year). our neighbour made the most divine gluten free strawberry torte *drool* it was so light, full of ground hazelnuts and almonds.

No comments: