26.12.09

Happy Boxing Day!!

I've decided to set myself a challenge to blog every day for a month :D i figure dh will be home for most of that time so I will have a little more to myself and have no excuse ;) At least once he gets over the gastro Ryan shared with him for Christmas Day i will LOL

I just had this link come through on my blog reader and had to share it - for a gluten free gingerbread house. Not something i'd have the patience for but looks great! Speaking of gluten free lollies (sweets / candy) what ones do you know of / use and where do you buy them? Here's a list of gluten free lollies we know of / buy (NOTE: please always be sure to double check labels in case these products are no longer GF):
  • the We Love Coles brand of smarties - in individual packs. From Coles obviously ;p
  • Mr Mallow marshmallows, available in places like the reject shop and Toys R Us
  • Natural Confectionary Company - check ingredients but about 4 of the fruit flavoured jellies are GF
  • Jelly Belly jellybeans (mmmm)
  • Minties
  • some (most?) lifesavers
  • most flavours of Chupachups (this is tricky as it's hard to read the label on individual ones - check on the mixed packets)
Chocolate:
  • some Cadbury - the plain, and Snack are definitely
  • some toblerone - the fruit and nut is - the regular one with nougat is NOT
  • most cheap chocolate is

I'm having a total mind blank as to more!!! I will update as more come to mind :)

I know that I find the best places to buy GF lollies are the $2 shops - the Reject Shop, GoLo etc :) and also a lot of the homebrand lollies, especially in IGA





posted by Karen on http://brazen20au.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Spencer @ Moo-Lolly-Bar said...

According to the company 'all Jelly Belly beans are gluten-free, dairy-free, gelatin-free, vegetarian and OU Kosher'.

http://celiacdisease.about.com/od/glutenfreefoodshopping/a/GFcandies.htm