23.1.11

Non Food Related

I'm sure most of you would have heard about the recent Queensland floods. They were absolutely devestating and I spent most of that week glued to the online news and youtube footage, unable to believe the destruction not only to property but lives. There were so many heartbreaking stories that came out of it.

Anyway, inspired by other people who sew, i am in the process of making 2 girls' shirts to auction off with all proceeds donated to the Flood Appeal. I'd love it if you could check out the page I've created for it on facebook and consider bidding for one or both :) If you don't have your own facebook account please feel free to email me here and provide your details for your bid/s.

Find them here

thank you and you can now return to your usual programming!

No comments: