5.1.14

Dairy-free Cauliflower Pizza Base - tested


 I made the Dairy-free cauliflower pizza base last night. mine is green because i put parsley and basil in it lol

 I didn't mind it and would definitely have it again. however there is no way I'd sneak this past any of my family. I think perhaps the dairy version with cheese would be more successful for sneaking ;)

I did learn that making one big base is not a good idea, as the edges were nice and crispy, but the middle was thick and soggy. I will make small individual "pieces" instead.

I also steamed my cauliflower in the tmx basket (lined with baking paper) and i suspect that was an error as it made it much wetter than it should have been.

For more info and links on thermomix, gluten free, eating out in canberra come over and like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/glutenfreecanberra

2 comments:

Martine @ Chompchomp said...

My first time I tried this I had too much moisture in the cauliflower...like it turned to a moist puree. How do you prevent this?

Karen TW said...

yes mine was like that too. i suspect that microwaving it might be more successful than steaming, or maybe even baking?